
no word can describe how much I miss my secondary-school years
especially form 4 & 5
miss the good old days when life was so beautiful
I had six close friends at that time
we're always together, thru thick and thin
every smile and tear were shared together
as time goes by, the friendship fades in time
sad about this, but I don't know how to patch it up
I terribly miss them all
nobody could ever replace our friendship
although things will never gonna be the same again

christmas comes once a year, but our friendship is FOREVER
2 comments:
“Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything.” - Muhammad Ali
eh eh...mcm kenal jek student2 ni seme?? di mana yek?? =P
u still have me as fren...always...
yeap..
u r my fren forever and for always =)
Post a Comment