sometimes I feel like letting go,
but when I look back
and see why I held on to you in the first place,
it gives me all the more reason to tighten my grip
but when I look back
and see why I held on to you in the first place,
it gives me all the more reason to tighten my grip
these words are taken from a friend's facebook status. i found it very precious cos it has a very deep meaning to me, though it might has different meaning to the writer. but i like it.
4 comments:
Mmg mendalam maksOd tu. Hehe :)
yeap..
i like the words...
straight forward tp maksudnyee sgt mendalam...
why girl loves such words rather than do sumthing about it
hu~~~
guy loves a girl that straight foward rather than using words to say something =)
are u sure hasif.....?
not all guys are the same..
rambut sama itam, ati lain2 hik hik ;)
Post a Comment