alhamdulillah. arini genap 2 bulan aku kawin. sekejap jek rase. pejam celik pejam celik, dah 2 bulan. time flies fast, indeed.
alhamdulillah, again, as things seem so far so good. definitely sooooo good. i mean it. "seronok kan kawen" bak kata KB. haruslah seronok. belum cuba belum tahu. try it yourself and you'll know. no words can describe the feeling.
may this bliss last forever, and ever after. amin.
to you....,
alhamdulillah, again, as things seem so far so good. definitely sooooo good. i mean it. "seronok kan kawen" bak kata KB. haruslah seronok. belum cuba belum tahu. try it yourself and you'll know. no words can describe the feeling.
may this bliss last forever, and ever after. amin.
to you....,
You know I miss you
I just wanna kiss you
But I can't right now so baby kiss me thru the phone
I just wanna kiss you
But I can't right now so baby kiss me thru the phone
No comments:
Post a Comment